In this page, I’m going to explain to you how to install Cinema APK on Firestick / Fire TV / Amazon Fire TV Cube. No PC needed and install within minutes.
As we all know, in recent times all entertainment apps are going to shut down such as Showbox (Download), Terrarium TV, Tea TV. Whatever the reason maybe we’re in great need of another alternative app. This is the main reason for the emergence of Cinema APK.
Kindly go through the below-mentioned guide, I’m sure that you can cut the cord and uninstall the useless apps.
Amazon Firestick: It’s a hardware developed by Amazon Inc. Firestick acts as an interface between your TV and Android Device. It transforms your TV into the Android Platform.
- By using Downloader App
- ES Explorer
As Cinema APK is a Third-Party application you cannot directly stream it on Firestick. To stream Cinema APK on Firestick, you must enable the option called Apps from Unknown Sources.
One might get a doubt that what is the purpose of enabling the option, the answer is “to sideload the apps into the device from within another app”
Steps to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- Turn on Amazon Firestick
- Go to Settings
- Next, click on Device
- After that, Developer Options
- Turn on both Apps from Unknown sources and ADB Debugging.
Whenever you’re going to stream Cinema APK on Firestick, you must ensure the above steps.
Out of three methods, the first two methods don’t require a computer. But the third method requires a computer.
1. Install Cinema APK on Firestick using Downloader App – Without Computer
In this method, you’re required to use Downloader App. I must say this is the easiest method when compared to others.
Installing Downloader App
- After Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources, Go to Home Screen
- Click on Search Icon
- In the search field, type “Downloader”
- Find the app which is developed by AFTNews.com
- Double Click on App and hold for some time for the installation
- That’s all, now you’ve successfully installed Downloader app
Side Loading Cinema APK into Downloader App
- Once you completed installing Downloader app, then half of the work has completed.
- Go to the home screen of Firestick and Open the app
- On the Home Page, you can see a dialogue box asking you to enter URL. Please enter https://cinemaapk.net/ and then click on the GO button
- Next, you’ll be redirected to the Cinema APK download page, press on DOWNLOAD THE APP.
- Once you downloaded the file, install the app accordingly by following the required steps.
- Now go to Home Screen of Firestick, there you can see Cinema APK app which is ready to use.
- Open the Cinema APK, you can see the version details and newest updates and also you can find previous version details.
- Now Enjoy watching Free Movies and TV shows without any interruption on your Cinema APK.
2. Quick Guide to Install Cinema APK on Firestick by ES Explorer(No PC required)
Some of you might be thinking that what if Downloader app is no working?? No problem, yet also we have another technique by which you can connect to Cinema APK on Firestick. That is, Install Cinema APK on Firestick by ES Explorer. I can say ES Explorer is the replica of Downloader.
ES Explorer: It is an amazing tool for managing applications and files. And It’s having an outstanding feature that is FTP Client, with this you can use this app on smartphone and computer as well.
- Like I said above, this method also same like as First Method
- First, Open Home Screen of Amazon Firestick and search for ES Explorer
- In the search results, find the official app and install it.
- Go to Favorites —> Add section
- Right after clicking on Add button, it’ll show one Path Field as a blank, in that enter https://cinemaapk.net/ as Path and Cinema APK as a Name.
- After that click on Add button.
- Next, Go to Favorites and scroll down until you find the Cinema APK
- Double click on the app to download
- After that install the app
- To find Cinema APK, Go to Home Screen —> Apps
This is how you can install Cinema APK on Firestick.
Perhaps having above methods, If you’re thinking that the above methods are not sufficient, then I’ve another method which requires a computer. Let’s know, what it is??
Download Cinema APK on Firestick by using ADBLink
Unlike other methods, this method makes use of a computer. It is a somewhat different method when compared to the above methods. Thoroughly go through the below content, it’s a cakewalk for you.
Android Debug Bridge(ADB) is a connection between an Android device and your computer. It is a very versatile application and used for installing, testing and debugging of your apps.
- As usual, you need to enable apps from Unknown Resources and ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Find the IP address of Amazon Firestick by going to Settings —> Device —> About —> Network —> IP
- Download ADBLink here according to your operating system.
- Install the app like any other application.
- Find the homepage of ADBLink below.
- You’re required to set up a device by clicking the New button.
- Enter the Description as Amazon Fire TV and Address will be the IP of Firestick and then Save the details
- Once you save the details, Click on Connect.
- You can see that status of the connection in Connected Devices
- Now, Click on Install APK and browse the Cinema APK file from your computer.
- With this, you’ve successfully sideloaded the application.
- Now, Go to Amazon Firestick and get delighted by watching free HD Movies and TV Shows.
Thank you guys for your patience !!! If you want compatibility and Trust, then I would recommend you to use the Cinema APK on Amazon firestick or other devices. It is the best alternative for Terrarium TV. All the discussed methods are working fine for me. If you’re facing any difficulty do comment below. We’ll get back to you ASAP. If you’re thinking it is helpful, kindly share it with your friends. Happy Reading!!!